Making money online by Blogging - Guest Spot - Radio Interview 2/23/2010


Radio Interview on Wendy's Animal Talk on Healthylife.Net


On Tuesday, February 23, 2010, I had privilege and extreme pleasure to be interviewed by Wendy Nan Rees about, 'How to make money on the internet by blogging about your pet(s) or interests.' 

Wendy Nan Rees is an entrepreneur, inventor and renowned author (her latest book is, 'A Dog Lover's Daily Companion').  Wendy's Animal Talk airs every Tuesday, 1-2 PST.

A while ago, I mentioned to Wendy that I have been blogging now for over ten years and making money from it and she asked me to share my story and tips with her listeners.  I discussed free and low cost ways to get started on the internet by blogging and using affiliate products.

My interview with Wendy is available for listening

I also wrote a post on her Blog discussing my tips on how to start an income by blogging and using affiliate programs at Wendy's Animal Talk Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment